NOTTINGHAM [WR ID: 1088] (posted: December 11, 2018)
Immediate Contract for 3-6 months. Clean room environment.
- Performing validation on new assets in accordance with agreed plans and time lines to ensure maximum availability of Juniper Pharma Services assets.
- Ensuring periodic review and periodic qualification are carried out in a timely manner.
- Ensure validation life cycle documents are maintained and audit ready.
- Ensure all validation activities are completed against regulatory expectations and local documentation.
- Perform / witness and approve calibration of critical instruments.
- Manage expectations of key stakeholders through proactive communication of issues, concerns and remediation activities.
Experience & qualification required:
- Formal qualification in validation or a minimum of 2 years’ experience of performing validation.
- Knowledge of current GMP requirement to meet EU and US regulations.
- Qualification of clean rooms and utilities.
- Engineering skills including, calibration requirements & maintenance requirements.
- Experience of Cleaning validation, CSV, Data integrity, EU V4 Chapter 5, Annex 11, Annex 13, Annex 15.
- Team working and flexibility.
For a full job spec and client information, please contact Ruth Forster on 01543 411039. Alternatively you can submit your CV below.
Please be assured your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”