LONG EATON [WR ID: 894] (posted: January 11, 2019)
Are you at the end of the LINE with your current job? Would you like to get back onto the right TRACK? Then read on as we are looking for a Tool Maker to work for Britain’s largest manufacturer of rail track. Based in Long Eaton you will be welcomed by our STEELY team.
Benefits as CNC Setter Operator:
- Basic: £25,308 or £27,308 (depending on experience) plus shift allowance and paid overtime
- Up to 7% pension
- Excellent progression path
Rotating triple shift pattern
- Monday – Thursday 6:00 – 13:40 Friday 6:00 – 13:00
- Monday – Thursday 13:35 – 21.15 Friday 12:55 -19:55
- Monday – Thursday 21:10 – 06:05
Are you at a CROSS ROADS? Then read on to find out what you will be doing as CNC Setter Operator:
- Follow the instructions on the route card and the reading of drawings.
- Able to demonstrate how to use measuring equipment correctly and accurately.
- Identify and load the correct tools for the job and change their inserts.
- Comfortable using overhead cranes.
- Competent in the use of grinders, Dynofile and other power tools along with templates and gauges.
- Ensure the machine is programmed with the correct data for the process required for each rail.
- Ensure that safety requirements are met and work in accordance with the company’s procedures and legislation. Wearing of correct PPE, Housekeeping etc.
- Ensure quality standards are met and improved on wherever possible.
- Previous experience should include the manufacturing industry, preferably in a medium to heavy environment.
Are you getting all the right SIGNALS? Then you will need:
- Ability to use measuring equipment and interpret drawings.
- Working knowledge of CNC machines and ability to set up tooling on the machines.
- Ability to use simple gauges or instruments.
- Working knowledge of maths in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
So come on, come on, join the LOCOMOTION and apply below. Alternatively, you can call Emma Devereux directly for more information on 07528 499922 / 01543 471733.
Wagstaff Recruitment offers a dedicated and individual recruitment service for professional candidates seeking new opportunities within the manufacturing industry. Please be assured your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”