LEICESTER [WR ID: 1097] (posted: December 19, 2018)
Working for this state of the art recycling facility, we are looking for a Polish speaking technical hygiene team leader who will be responsible for looking after 10 hygiene operatives as well as offering technical support to the maintenance team. This role would ideally suit a hygiene team leader that wants to step into a maintenance engineering role within time, or a technical operator who wants to advance their career.
Benefits of a Technical Hygiene Team Leader:
- 4 on 4 off days and nights pattern
- £21,840 per year
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Death in service & pension contributions
Duties of a Technical Hygiene Team Leader:
- Assist the shift maintenance engineer with both preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Manage a team of up to ten cleaners, ensuring cleaning activities are managed effectively, with workloads prioritised.
- Lubrication of various items.
- Assisting with the replacement of spare parts.
- Performing stock inventory and accurately recording information as required using any means necessary.
- To complete all relevant manufacturing, engineering and health and safety documentation required.
- To monitor and report equipment performance.
Essential skills required to become a Technical Hygiene Team Leader:
- Able to coach / lead a small team of cleaning personnel.
- Flexible and willing to undertake training where required.
- Able to prioritise own and others workload to improve downtime.
- Must have knowledge of health and safety requirements.
- Must be committed to continual improvement.
- The successful applicant should have a mechanical aptitude and eagerness to learn new skills in order to improve.
- Good communication skills, written and oral in both English and Polish.
If you feel this Technical Hygiene Team Leader position could be of interest to you, please contact Emma Devereux directly on 07528 499922 / 01543 471733. Alternatively you can submit your CV below.
Please be assured your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”