SUTTON IN ASHFIELD, NG17 [WR ID: 1174] (posted: March 22, 2019)
Proven Production Manager required to lead a multi-discipline team for a global business within the packaging facility, with well-known brands as customers. You will be working in a safety-first environment, high volume manufacturing and where people development is important.
- Leading a team as Production Manager, you will be responsible for the effective manufacturing of packaging products within quality, cost and quantity.
- Communicating with all areas of the business including supply chain, quality, operations and engineering, ensuring clear visibility of your department. Working with other departments to ensure business success as well as your own production activities are met.
- Developing your team, looking at training courses and development plans.
Skills & experience:
- Ideally your work experience will have come from a high-volume manufacturing facility, maybe food, consumable or packaging. However, any manufacturing industry will be considered.
- To be successful, technical experience of production processes along with proven Production Management experience is essential. We are looking for a manager who can lead and develop teams.
- Experience of world class manufacturing standards, production engineering and working in a continuous improvement environment is essential.
- You must also be IT literate and comfortable with presenting data and KPI’s.
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Engineering or City & Guilds in Engineering.
- C £45,000 salaried position working Monday to Friday Day Shifts.
- This Production Manager role is based in Sutton in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire and is easily commutable from Mansfield, Ilkeston, Derby, Newark and Chesterfield.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV below. Alternatively you can contact Steve on 07794 429815, or Ruth on 01543 471731 for more information.
Please be assured your application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”