UNITED KINGDOM [WR ID: NT Contract] (posted: October 12, 2020)
Here at Wagstaff, we always have the opportunity for Contract Maintenance Engineers wanting to work within the manufacturing industry at various locations over the UK to join our team. Adhoc and ongoing shifts are available as and when requested by clients.
- Mechanical or electrical engineers
- LTD, PAYE and Umbrella all welcome
- 8 and 12 hour day and night shifts available
- Weekday and weekend work
FMCG / food industry experience is not essential but would be desirable. You must be an apprenticeship trained Maintenance Engineer (mechanically or electrically biased).
- Good electrical or mechanical skills and knowledge
- Pneumatics and hydraulics desirable
- Able to provide qualification certificates and proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Excellent communicator, able to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Computer literate to ensure updating of PPM schedules and audit compliance.
- Provide quality engineering support to production to ensure continuous running of the plant and equipment.
- Deliver rapid response to breakdown situations.
- Ensure first time fixes through timely and effective diagnosis of faults.
- Identify improvement areas within the line engineering processes and recommend/implement solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised with self-confidence to make decisions in the workplace.
- Report on-line issues and machine performance as required.
- Carry out installation of plant, equipment and services as required.
- Establish and maintain a sound working relationship with all staff.
- If you are a qualified engineer with experience of maintenance engineering within manufacturing/FMCG industries and would like to contract, please submit your CV below. Alternatively you can call Natalie Taylor on 07958 104031.
Please be assured you application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationship to Create Great Opportunities”