With at least 3 more weeks of lock-down still to go, we are going to try and help get you through with a small competition for the little ones – but you big ones will probably want in too! The PRIZE for the winner is this fab box of Lego!
- Draw… sorry, ask your children to draw, what they would make if they won the Lego box.
- Send us a photo of the drawing by uploading it to our contact page http://wagstaffrecruitment.co.uk/contact-us/ don’t forget to include the artist’s name, age and contact details!
- Ensure you have liked our company page on Facebook and get your friends and family to follow us too; this will help with getting your votes in! http://www.facebook.com/WagstaffRecruitment
- After liking our page on Facebook, like and share this post.
- Entries must be submitted to the website by 5pm on Wednesday 29th April 2020.
- Entrants (or parents of) must have liked our page on Facebook.
- Entrants (or parents of) must have liked and shared this post on Facebook.
- In line with Lego’s advice, participants must be aged between 4 and 99 – if you’re 100, we won’t tell if you don’t!
- We will upload all the pictures submitted to us on Friday 1st May 2020 and the winner will be the one with the most likes as of 10am on Monday 4th May 2020.
Happy drawing and good luck!