Excellent career opportunities for Injection Moulding Tool Setters to join our client based in Nottingham. This is a great opportunity to join a very niche and family orientated company that operates and is known globally and has a great company ethos.
- Injection Moulding Tool Setter (weekday – Monday-Friday).
- The salary for this role is up to £25,000 per annum working a 39 hour week.
- Alternating shifts between days and afternoons (days: 06:00 – 14:00, afternoons: 14:00 – 22:00) – one week days, one week afternoons.
Injection Moulding Tool Setter Attributes / Skills Required:
- Quality is at the forefront for this company and so the successful candidate will need to set and enforce quality standards for the department whilst challenging the team to improve.
- Constantly seeking improvements without being asked and taking tough decisions no matter what to ensure the quality is maintained.
- Strong ability to communicate well over different shifts and an ability to develop a team in knowledge, skills and behaviours will underpin everything the department does.
Injection Moulding Tool Setter Key Duties / Tasks:
- Responsible for the mass production of high quality plastic products.
- Quality focused.
- Challenging the team to improve.
- Constantly seeks improvements through Continuous Improvement.
- Consistently delivering to the agreed plan.
- Develop the team in knowledge, skills and behaviours.
- Ensures the right people are in the right jobs.
- Injection moulding experience.
- FMCG experience.
If you would like to apply for this injection moulding tool setter position, please contact Steve Lapham on 01543 411039 or 07794 429815 to discuss in confidence or please submit your CV below. Please be assured your application will be dealt with the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”