I am looking for an exceptional customer service adviser with excellent communication and admin skills gained within the logistics/ distribution industry.
Key responsibilities for a Customer Service Adviser:
- Answering/ handling verbal and electronic communication.
- Responsible for first line account handling.
- problem solving.
- To be proactive with communication to our customers.
- Handling difficult customers.
- Compiling reports for customers information.
- Administration following client / depot contact.
- Adhoc responsibilities.
Specification for a Customer Service Adviser:
- Extensive training will be given on the job.
- Essential to have recent experience of one of the following – transport or distribution.
- Clear communication written and verbal literacy, keyboard.
- Able to communicating with others.
- Managing conflict.
- Time management.
- Working with a team.
- Building relationships.
- Positive attitude.
If you would like more information on this Customer Service Advisor role please call Narelle Price on 07535 546164 or 01543 471548. Alternatively please submit your CV below. Please be assured your application will be dealt with the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”