Experienced Maintenance Engineer required to join an existing engineering team who strive to deliver quality engineering supporting production within a FMCG manufacturing site.
The successful applicant will be electrically biased and possess good mechanical skills, including electrical fault findings and installation work up to 3 phase 415V but requires a broad range of other maintenance experience and abilities, and the desire to succeed with a ‘can do’ attitude in a very fast paced manufacturing environment is essential. Balancing planned maintenance, project work and installations with unplanned events such as breakdowns
- Will suit electrical maintenance engineers located in North Yorkshire.
- Applicants must be apprenticeship trained engineers with proven industry experience in a manufacturing environment either: automotive, packaging or food.
- £34,200 plus pension.
- Week 1 – Nights – 22.00-06.00 – S M T W T
- Week 2 – Backs 2 – 14.00-22.00 – M T W T F
- Week 3 – Earlies 2 – 06.00-14.00 – M T W T F S (Saturday as overtime)
- Week 4 – Backs 1 – 14.00-22.00 – M T W T F
- Week 5 – Earlies 1 – 06.00-14.00 – M T W T F
- Provide quality engineering support to production to enable continuous running of plant and equipment.
- Deliver rapid response to breakdown situations.
- Ensure first time fixes through timely and effective diagnosis of faults.
- Identify improvement areas within the line engineering processes and recommend/implement solutions.
- Adhere to laid down systems of work, ensuring compliance within the required standards of Health and Safety/conduct/hygiene/housekeeping.
- Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised with a self-confidence to make decisions in the workplace.
- Carry out installation of plant, equipment and services as required.
- Establish and maintain a sound working relationship with production line staff.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Apprenticeship trained – electrical.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to work.
If you are a qualified experienced maintenance engineer looking for a new opportunity, please submit your CV below. For further information on this position please contact Narelle Price directly on 01543 471548 or 07535 546164. Please be assured your application will be dealt with the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”