We are looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to work within the Aerospace industry, you will be machining engine parts for our client who is a first tier supplier to Rolls Royce and Air Bus. With a bursting order book for the next two years and being part of a global company you really are in good hands.
Benefits as a CNC Machinist/CNC Turner:
- Excellent rates of pay dependent upon experience.
- Excellent training and support offered.
- Uplift for night shifts.
- Great Employee benefits.
Working as a CNC Machinist/CNC Turner you will be required to:
- Read and understand drawings.
- Use measuring equipment (Micrometers, Vernier, Wall Thickness Meter, Surface Roughness gauge).
- Document results and dimension reports both manually and electronically.
- Carry out maintenance and crane checks.
- Machine parts to drawing and record results both manually and electronically.
- Housekeeping (5s duties).
- H&S – Work in a safe and responsible manner.
- Machine setting.
- Material Movements.
- Problem solving skills/techniques & Communication Skills.
Working as a CNC Machinist/CNC Turner you will need:
- Apprentice trained – Mechanical Manufacturing or equivalent.
- Forklift License to RTITB/ITSSAR or any other national accredited qualification- Advantage.
As successful CNC Machinist/CNC Turner it would be an advantage if you have experience:
- Machining working under +/-.025.
- Overhead Crane/Lifting Certification.
- Manual Milling/Turning Experience.
- CNC Milling/Turning Experience.
- Understanding of Siemens and Fanuc CNC Controls.
- Good communication skills.
- Part programming an advantage.
- Windows based computer skills – Advantage.
- Experience with machining Forgings – Advantage.
For further information regarding the CNC Machinist role including client information and full job spec please contact Emma Devereux on 01543 411039 or 07528 499922. Alternatively, please submit your CV below. Please be assured your application will be dealt with the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”