Suitable for a Shift Production Manager, Production Team Leader, Shift Manager or Production Supervisor seeking a new challenge working Monday to Friday on days within a clean , packaging, assembly environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced production leader to join a profitable assembly business who have, and are continuing to experience double digit growth. This unique opportunity is available due to the current incumbent moving roles into a new discipline.
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, coordinating and control of production within the business, ensuring quality, cost, H&S and production deadlines are met to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for production improvement activities to increase production efficiencies.
- Inventory accuracy.
- Leading and managing warehouse and production team.
- Machine utilisation, lean, 3S and waste reduction projects.
Skills and Experience required for this role:
- Great people leadership skills, developing effective teams.
- Excellent English Language and written skills.
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Excellent knowledge of production processes.
- Working knowledge of 5S/ LEAN / CI principles.
- Excellent Communication Skills at all business levels.
- Strong Leadership Skills – leadership by example, ability to solve conflicts.
- Excellent commercial skills.
- Team Management Skills.
- Project Management Skills including Target Setting.
- Attention to detail.
- Listening skills.
- Ability to drive change.
- Computer literate.
- Problem solving skills (Six Sigma).
- FMEA process knowledge advantageous.
To obtain a full job description and company information please contact Steve Lapham at 01543 411039 or 07794 429815 or Ruth Forster at 01543 411039 or 07779 020242. Alternatively please submit your CV below. Please be assured all applications are treated in the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”