An established Leicester manufacturer are looking to recruit an apprenticeship trained engineer who can effectively fault find on high speed production machinery. Will suit Maintenance Engineers located in the South Leicestershire area and close vicinity.
Experienced Electrically biased maintenance engineer required to work within a multi skilled team. Reactive, preventative maintenance engineering supporting production within a high volume food manufacturing facility.
- £34,850 basic + annual performance bonus and profit share = c.£37, 000
- Paid overtime
- Pension – up to 7% matching
- Bupa healthcare, childcare vouchers, great holiday benefits
- 4 on 4 off Days & Nights
- Provide quality engineering support to production to enable continuous running of plant and equipment.
- Deliver rapid response to breakdown situations.
- Ensure first time fixes through timely and effective diagnosis of faults.
- Identify improvement areas within the line engineering processes and recommend/implement solutions.
- Demonstrate ability to work unsupervised with a self-confidence to make decisions in the workplace.
- Report on line issues and machine performances as required.
- Carry out installation of plant, equipment and services as required.
- Establish and maintain a sound working relationship with production line staff.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Apprenticeship trained with engineering qualifications.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
- Effective communication skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to work.
- Awareness of Health & Safety and other relevant legislation.
For more information on this position please call Narelle Price on 01543 411039 or 07535 546164. Alternatively please submit your CV below. Please be assured your application will be dealt with the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”