Opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to joining a global manufacturing business.
This is a Mechanical Line Engineer role, you will be the Line Engineer / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer working a 3 shift rotation Monday to Friday (6am-2pm, 2pm – 10pm and 10pm – 6am).
We are looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer to work at our high volume manufacturing facility. The role requires a high level of reactive, preventative maintenance engineering.
- Apprenticeship trained – Mechanical Engineering.
- High volume FMCG industry experience, ideally packaging, food or pharmaceutical.
- Excellent team player, ability to react to breakdowns in a line environment and support the technical operators in achieving the production requirements.
Day to day job:
- Ensuring that all areas are operating in a safe manner, risk assessments are identified to the team leader and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain production line efficiency and reliability through adherence to maintenance schedules and breakdown rectification.
- Provide technical expert support to operators and team leaders.
- Carry out routine maintenance (as defined within schedules).
- Carry out any necessary repairs to achieve high efficiencies and reduce spoilage.
- Deal with any breakdowns/production issues/quality issues as required and use this to further develop the skills and knowledge of the operators.
- Ensure Production targets are met whilst maintaining a high level of quality and minimising loss due to waste.
- To support the team leader in managing the quality of production process, ensuring that quality procedures are adhered to.
- Assist production team to maximise output.
If you feel this opportunity could be of interest to you please contact Ruth Forster or Steve Lapham to discuss in confidence at 01543 411039 or 07779 020242. Alternatively please submit your CV below.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”