Exciting opportunity or an experienced Maintenance Manager / Engineering Manager to join a manufacturing business who are investing £12 million over 4 years.
We are seeking an experienced Engineering Maintenance Manager who has gained a variety of experience including:
- Facilitating the delivery of cost saving initiatives where changes to product and/or process specifications are proposed/required.
- Creation and implementation of a total production and maintenance plan.
- Experience of relocating facilities would be advantageous.
- Strong focus on health and safety and processes.
- The Process Engineering Manager will lead a small team in Nottingham as well as travelling globally to manager relocation of plants and setting up new facilities.
- The Process Engineering Manager will have a key role in the repair maintenance and overhaul strategy and implementation for 5 plants globally.
Package: Salary c£55,000 + Bonus and Pension.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project management of key technical initiatives in line with company needs – managing expenditure, allocating resources, communicating progress and co-ordination of activity with stakeholders.
- Ensure new product performance is to specification and to customers’ expectations.
- You will be required to ensure that appropriate regulatory compliance is maintained, satisfactory manufacturing performance is established/maintained, Production costs are in line with expectations, maintain Process acceptance sign-off process and provide technical support and direction for Operations.
- Support and maintenance of key operations equipment.
- Acceptance/sign off of relevant process changes relating to corrective actions.
- CAPEX planning and process for new and replacement production equipment.
- Management of the Total Preventative Maintenance programme.
- Management of Engineering, Technical and Designs Budgets and Expenditure.
- Management of the Technical and Engineering teams, ensuring delivery of agreed objectives.
Please contact Ruth Forster for a confidential discussion and to obtain full company information at 01543 411039 or 07779 020242. Alternatively please submit your CV below.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”