We are seeking experienced Maintenance Engineers/Technicians (multi skilled) with Continuous Improvement (CI)/Lean experience to join a well-known, blue chip retail company at their new automated-distribution center in Derbyshire.
The Engineers will be required to work on a ‘days’ only pattern for the first 6 months whilst completing the CI work and then revert to the standard days and nights continental pattern.
Salary: £30,000 to £38,000 (dependent on experience).
Including lots of company benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Shares scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Access to great restaurant and food facilities onsite
- Staff discounts
Main elements to role:
- Support engineering CI projects and activities, delivering key milestones, budgets and timescales.
- Carry out preventative maintenance activities on hanging garment machinery.
- Work with the Engineering Shift Manager to coordinate all efforts and recommend modifications on the hanging garment systems after completing shift log and incidents analysis.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders including machinery providers, site operational leaders and other departments.
- Qualified Engineer in an appropriate Engineering discipline (minimum ONC or equivalent) and relevant experience.
- Recognised cross training between mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Experienced in delivering planned, predictive and reactive Engineering.
- Experience of working in an automated warehouse or manufacturing environment .
- Able to work at height, as required.
- Desirably qualified to IEE Wiring Regulations – 17th Edition.
- Understanding of CI tools and techniques.
If you are a qualified and experienced Maintenance Engineer/Technician looking for a new opportunity with great career potential please contact Stuart Cooper directly at 01543 411039 or 07896 075527. Alternatively please submit your CV below. Please be assured your application will be treated with the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”