Excellent career opportunities for an experienced Senior Injection Moulder and 2 x Injection Moulding Tool Setters to join our client based in Nottingham.
These are great opportunities to join a very niche and family orientated company that operates and is known globally and has a great company ethos.
Senior Injection Moulder: £30,000 – £35,000
- Mixture of shift patterns with some weekend work.
- Perm Day Shift: £22,250
- Perm Nights: £29,950
- Perm afternoon shift: 14:00 to 22:00 Monday to Thursday, 13:00 to 20:00 Friday.
- Perm night shift: 22:00 to 06:00 Monday to Thursday, 20:00 to 03:00 Friday.
Injection Moulder Attributes/Skills Required:
- Quality is at the forefront for this company and so the successful candidate will need to set and enforce quality standards for the department whilst challenging the team to improve.
- Constantly seeking improvements without being asked and taking tough decisions no matter what to ensure the quality is maintained.
- Strong ability to communicate well over different shifts and an ability to develop a team in knowledge, skills and behaviours will underpin everything the department does.
Injection Moulder Key Duties/Tasks:
- Responsible for the mass production of high quality plastic products.
- Quality focused.
- Challenging the team to improve.
- Constantly seeks improvements through Continuous Improvement.
- Consistently delivering to the agreed plan.
- Develop the team in knowledge, skills and behaviours (Senior role).
- Ensures the right people are in the right jobs (Senior role).
- Injection moulding experience.
- FMCG experience.
- 2 Years Plus in managerial/team leader position (senior role).
If you would like to apply for any of the injection moulding positions, please contact Steve Lapham to discuss in confidence at 01543 411039 or 07794 429815. Alternatively please submit your CV below. Please be assured your application will be looked at in the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”