Customer Services within a technical, packaging, manufacturing business.
Organised, results orientated, customer services advocate required for a profitable Leicester manufacturing business. We are looking for a tenacious, detail orientated individual with proven customer services experience. Your experience will need to be from within a complex and changing customer services role, this could be manufacturing, logistics, engineering or technical. The ideal skill set will be proven customer service with sales/account management skills.
- Day to day management of 100+ customers.
- Handling of all customer enquiries end to end.
- Complaint handling and continuous improvement.
- Sales Support.
- Proactively create new sales leads and winning back lost customers.
- Pro-active account selling over the phone.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Account management of key customer accounts in the UK and across Europe.
- Qualification of leads received into the team through the web and over the phone.
- Creating quotations for new existing and new customers.
- Providing support to the frontline Sales Team.
- Ensure that all customer enquiries are maintained correctly on the customer database.
- Managing sample requests.
- Dealing with technical questions and providing detailed drawings where required.
- Handling complaints and challenging situations with customers.
- Support forecast and budget preparation.
- Implementing key continuous improvement opportunities into the department as required.
- Ensure customer orders are processed in line with SLA’s (Service level agreements).
- Ensure all historical correspondence and orders are filed correctly.
- Comfortable talking on the phone and dealing with challenging situations.
- Ability to influence all levels of the business and support functions to drive results across accounts.
- Experience of working on a ERP system.
- A desire to continually improve processes and drive change. A confident, resilient personality.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels across all internal and external stakeholders involving solid relationship building skills.
- High integrity.
- Driven, energetic.
- Highly motivated, self-motivated/self-starter.
- Results focused.
- Team player.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are an experienced Customer Services professional and would like to have a confidential discussion about the role and the employer please contact Steve Lapham on 01543 411039/07794 429815 or Ruth Forster on 01543 411039/07779 020242. Alternatively please submit your CV below. Please be assured your application will be dealt with the strictest confidence.
“Wagstaff Recruitment – Building Trusted Relationships to Create Great Opportunities”